Quick Update

Okay. I'm such a bad blogger. maafkan daku call a cab... udah ditelantarkan sejak sommersemester berakhir dan baru ditulis sekarang. Since then banyak banget yang udah kejadian dan bakal kejadian. We need a quick update!


  • I'm officially an android user  
  • NRW tour with abimboo & ronggo (foto coming soon)
  • Belgium and Holland trip with abimboo (foto coming soon)
  • Abimboo balik ke tanah air for good. And my architecture mate juga balik ke indo higs :" 
  • October 13': Block B is back baby *ini penting banget pls* and they won first 131013~ 
  • Exo is new addiction. And Kris Wu is my future husband hahahaa *i'm serious k*
  • Köln-Düsseldorf tour with best friend @legiando (foto coming soon) 
  • New Semester; 5th semester; bismillah!
  • Belajar korea lagi setelah setahun pause
  • Starting to write (again). I found my lost world. 
  • Dapet kerjaan baru di korean restaurant, ga sengaja doang gara2 sok2an pake bahasa korea pas pesen haha
  • I'm on diet baby! 1000x jump rope 2/7 swimming no carbs *fighting!
  • Infinite batal konser di jerman :( 
  • Prague trip with Artha Vindi Bayu: December 2013!! 




Comments

Popular Posts