Perfectly Lonely



Had a little love, but I spread it thin// Falling in her arms and out again// Made a bad name for my game 'round town// Tore out my heart, shut it down//Nothing to do, nowhere to be// A simple little kind of free// Nothing to do, no one but me// And that's all I need//
I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely, yeah// 'Cause I don't belong to anyone, nobody belongs to me//
I see my friends around from time to time// When their ladies let 'em slip away// And when they ask me how I'm doin' with mine// This is always what I say//
Nothing to do, nowhere to be// A simple little kind of free// Nothing to do, no one but me// Is it really hard to see why//
I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely, yeah// 'Cause I don't belong to anyone, nobody belongs to me//And this is not to say there never comes a day// I'll take my chances and start again// And when I look behind on all my younger times// I'll have to thank the wrongs that led me to a love so strong//
I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely// I'm perfectly lonely, yeah// 'Cause I don't belong to anyone, and nobody belongs to me//
That's the way, that's the way, that's the way that I want it// That's the way, that's the way, that's the way that I want it// That's the way, that's the way, that's the way that I want it// That's the way, that's the way, that's the way that I want it//

songs: john mayer

Comments

penaku said…
selamat ulang tahun yg punya call a cab's
kaniamehta said…
thank you @penaku :))

Popular Posts